The Institute of Cosmetology & Esthetics welcomes all students to join its educational environment. The Institute's requirements of its students are specifically designed to ensure the quality of our educational atmosphere, the safety of our educational environment, and that each enrolling student has the capacity to benefit from our education. As such, below are listed our minimum requirements:- Fill out and sign an enrollment contract.
- Have an official pictured ID or Driver License.
- Social Security number (except for international students).
- High school diploma / GED certificate.
- Submit 2 passport-size photographs.
- $25 to register with Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR).
- Pay the down payment as agreed to in your enrollment contract.
- Have legal status or be a citizen in the United States of America.
- Be 18 years of age or over.
- Have an understanding of the English language verbal & written.
- Follow the IC&E School Rules and Regulations.
- Be dedicated to completing the course of study.
- Maintain strong attendance.
- Take and pass the Texas licensing examination upon graduation.
Come and see us today to start your new career!
Call or Register (713) 783-9988
International Accreditation means that our school is thoroughly inspected on a yearly basis by international inspectors regarding curriculum, staff, physical facilities, equipment, and teachers' credentials and found to meet the worldwide highest standards set down by CIDESCO.
International Accreditation provides the IC&E CIDESCO graduate assurance of the finest in quality education and reputation recognized throughout the world.